Michael Dawson Event Support
I provide freelance event support, specialising in corporate events, exhibitions, orchestral concerts, tours and activity, as well as other live music events.
The roles I regularly operate in are: Stage Manager, Production Manager/Assistant, Artist Liaison, Event Crew and Audio Engineer.
* Tour Support for Toyota Classics 2018, a 5-week tour of South East Asia, involving The Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment; acting as Orchestra Manager and Tour Assistant.
* Part of the Production Management team on The Big Bang Fair at Birmingham NEC, the UK’s largest, annual celebration of STEM for young people.
* Regular production management roles on large-scale events for clients including Iceland Foods, Microsoft, National Trust and Home Bargains, across national venues.
* Stage Management, with Royal Northern Sinfonia, on tours to China, South Korea and Siberia; as well as touring stage assistant and driver for La Folle Journée de Nantes, France.
* Stage manager and production assistant for national tour of Now That’s What I Call The 80’s live stage show, with Raymond Gubbay.
I also work with clients on other assignments, such as warehouse management/organisation, product design/build, transport and even the odd office move!
I would be happy to discuss your requirements to discover whether I am able to support you and your event.