Masters Student - Tanishka Leonard
My name is Tanishka and I am an international student pursuing my Masters in International Events Management and on track to graduate in 2022. A quick learner who can work under pressure to provide the finest outcomes. An organised individual with good communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Looking forward to pursuing my career and acquiring a job in the Events industry, especially Festivals and marathon events.
• Zone Assistant for Formula 1 British Grand Prix, Silverstone, UK
• Zone Assistant for MotoGP, Silverstone, UK
• Events Assistant for Cancer Research UK
• Event Operations Staff for Gladiator Events
• Baggage Crew at Big Vitality Half, London
Course Institution Year of Completion Aggregate/CGPA
MSc International Events Management
Leeds Beckett University
Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science,
SIES College of Arts, Commerce and Science,
• Certification in MS Office, HTML and Animation
• Certification in Fundamentals of Digital Marketing from Google Digital Garage
• Certification in Risk Management from ELC e-learning college
• Been the Event Head for the BMM fest of Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science in the Hospitality Department, Creative Department.
• Volunteered to help variously challenged students prepare for their junior college examinations as a Reader.
• Volunteered for British Cycle Race at Otley, UK
• Written and Verbal communication
• Ready to accept challenges
• Planning and Organisation
• Office Tools: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
• Web Technology: Basic HTML
• Basic Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator