Graduate - Elizabeth Marshall
I am a qualified event manager who is punctual and a self-motivated individual able to work in a busy, fast paced environment and continue to produce high quality work. From experience in multiple industries, I have gained invaluable transferable skills such as strong verbal and written communication, teamwork, adaptability and problem solving.
Production Services Association, Project and Membership Administrator
- An administrative position, the primary contact for all members. Ensuring quality service and turnaround within the day for any queries or issues.
- Communicated with members monthly via email, phone, social media and in person at PSA/Mondiale events. This contact increased during the pandemic to weekly updates.
- Generating reports for the AGM based upon correspondence, annual member intake and revenue.
DNG Event Crew and Production, Crew Coordinator and Freelance Event Manager
- Aided in the recruitment and training of new and current crew members.
- Planning and scheduling of project-based workforce for different events, checking up on crew an hour before each job and ensuring they made it on time. All whilst corresponding with clients.
- Developing relationships with clients and coming onto site to work freelance in a variety of roles such as: artist liaison, hospitality, production and venue repping.
RELEVANT EVENT EXPEREINCE
- Parklife ‘19, Crew Coordinator
- Raise the Roof, Production Assistant and Artist Liaison.
- Neighbourhood Weekender ‘18/19, Artist Liaison.
- Madness’ House of Fun Weekender ‘16/17/18/19, Hospitality and Stage Manager.
- Liverpool Sound City ‘17, Accreditation.
Sheffield Hallam University
2017 - 2020
2:1 in Events Management with Arts and Entertainment.
Ashton on Mersey Sixth Form
2015 - 2017
Distinction* Distinction* Distinction* in BTEC Business Studies
B in Extended Project Qualification.
- BIIAB Personal Licence Holder.
- Mental Health First Aider.
Reference available upon request.