Graduate - Chantelle DeLoughrey
Determined Event Manager with success boosting productivity and streamlining procedures for organizations. Focused on smoothly overseeing personnel and operational facets. Expertly balanced targets with resources and optimized long-term success with 7 years experience in the hospitality sector. Dedicated to delivering positive customer experiences to promote loyalty and repeat business. Orchestrates optimal resource utilization to handle expected operational needs. Sales leader with sound judgement, good planning abilities and interpersonal communication strengths. Willing to relocate.
2021-06 - 2021-12
General Manager, The Black Rabbit
- Reduced costs, managed delivery schedules and performed risk analysis to improve overall profitability.
- Maximized efficiency by coaching and mentoring personnel on management principles, industry practices, company procedures and technology systems.
- Designed modern employee recognition program which boosted productivity and improved morale.
- Developed effective business plans to align strategic decisions with long-term objectives.
2020-09 - 2021-06
- Created engaging content for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Compiled product, market and customer data to generate informed sales and profit projections.
- Informed supervisors and company leaders on markets and regional sales needs to best meet customer needs and maximize revenue.
2019-01 - 2020-09
Front Desk Assistant, Bartender/Waitress, Sexton’s Bar
- Organized bar inventory and storage procedures to keep stock within optimal levels and meet expected customer demands.
- Trained numerous new employees on drink preparation, product promotion, garnish preparation and sanitation protocol.
- Greeted visitors and customers upon arrival, offered assistance and answered questions to build rapport and retention
2020-02 - 2020-07
Training Project Manager, Golden Goose Events
- Maintained open communication by presenting regular updates on project status to customers/management.
- Created plans and communicated deadlines to ensure projects were completed on time.
- Participated in continuous improvement by generating suggestions, engaging in problem-solving activities to support teamwork.
2018-05 - 2019-01
Technical Support Agent / Order Validation, Arise Europe
- Monitored systems in operation and input commands to troubleshoot areas.
- Followed up with clients to verify optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
- Explained technical information in clear terms to non-technical individuals to promote better understanding.
Bachelor of Arts: Business Studies with Event Management
Limerick Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Arts: Business Studies With Event Management
Budapest Metropolitan University
Level 5 Certificate: Teaching English As Foreign Language
- Relationship building: Excellent
- Efficient multi-tasker: Excellent
- Verbal and written communication: Excellent
- Performance improvement: Excellent