Graduate - Alice McKay
A B O U T M E
Passionate and hard working recent graduate of Music Business, looking for work in the live music industry. a fast learner dedicated to learning all she can about the industry by getting involved.
S K I L L S
- Time Management
- Managing groups
- Customer Service
E D U C A T I O N
2017-2020: BIMM Bristol.
BA(Hons) Music Business
- Event Management
- Live Sound Tech
- Marketing etc.
E X P E R I E N C E
2021 The Cambridge Club/Strawberries and Creem
COVID Accreditation Manager
- Ensuring staff and artists have done all COVID declarations before allowing them on site.
- Liaising with trader managers, sponsor management, security, traffic management, bars etc to receive correct accreditation
2021 Lost Village
- Seeing correct COVID information of site and staff members and supplying them with the correct accreditation and information for duration of the festival.
- Managing volunteers on main public entrance - providing correct information and briefing on procedures.
- Seeing correct COVID information of public upon entrance to festival and pulling out any with incorrect details
- Running the resolution centre for any public that would need to take LFT/informing Red Cross of the procedures in place for public entry into festival
- Arranging delivery of sanitiser pumps
Event Management Office volunteer and COVID accreditation assistant
- Answering and enacting emails
- Printing, cutting and laminating
- Using correct systems to log different things, i.e., deliveries, radios, tents etc.
- Ensuring every BOH guest on site has correct COVID accreditation (wristband): ensuring have correct form of COVID status and distributing tests when needed.
2019 Kendal Calling
- Assisting moving band equipment to and from the buggy to stage
- Liaising with my AL Manager and stage managers
- Directing bands to PRS rep to fill in correct form
- Disperse rider and meal tokens
- Setting up dressing room
- Distributing rider
2018- 2000 Trees
Cashless Supervisor/Artist Liaison/Accreditation
- Opening and topping up cashless wristbands
- Supervising volunteers and answering queries from guests about cashless wristbands
- Distributing food tokens to artists according to dietaries
- Cleaning and setting up dressing rooms
- Directing artists and crew to designated stages and parking
- Working in accreditation - distributing correct wristbands and passes to crews and artists
2019/2021 Slam Dunk
Artist Liaison and Volunteer Management
- Collecting food and drink for artists and staff, checking cleanliness of
- Communicating with other stages
- Organising riders and distributing to bands
- Managing scanning volunteers - positioning in correct places
- Informing and assisting volunteers on providing any information and answering questions asked by the public
- Managing public lines - directing to correct lanes, informing to have COVID
passes and tickets ready
- Scanning tickets and answering stewards queries.
2019 Bristol Takeover, Colston Hall
- Contacting artist management to discuss marketing and conducting interviews with artists for marketing
- Creating photography briefs
- Using Excel to compile list of all artists social media handles.
- Delivering flyers
- Creating social media content on the day
- Curating Spotify playlist