Daniel Wilcock Event Services
Freelance, Self-Employed Event and Project Professional
- Event management, production and operations
- Project management
- Event control and command
- Health and Safety and COVID-19 Safety Consultancy
- Driving and logistics (up to 7.5T vehicles)
- Staffing supervision and team leading
- General event and site crew support
- Marshalling and crowd safety at sporting events.
- Rigging and lighting operation
- Behind-the-scenes technical support for virtual events
- Corporate conferences and team building (indoor and outdoor)
- Music festivals (including both popular and classical)
- Sporting events (professional and amateur)
- Black-tie fundraising events, awards dinners and private parties
- Virtual events (including online conferences and team building activities)
Clients and events to date include:
- Virgin Media
- BBC Live in Hyde Park
- Leeds Festival and Latitude Festival
- UCI World Road Race Championships (Yorkshire 2019)
- Netball World Cup 2019
- Gift Card and Voucher Association
- Nike, Tax Systems, Google, Deloitte and many more
Venues I’ve delivered experiences at:
- Royal Festival Hall at the Southbank Centre, London
- Sage Gateshead
- The Lowry, Salford Quays
- The Hilton, Athens, Greece
- Leonardo Tower Bridge, London
- The Point, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
- Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
- St. George’s Park, Staffordshire
I specialise in managing Classical Music concerts and experiences, with a high degree of dedicated and attentive artist liaison.
I hold an Emergency First Aid at work certification from Leeds Beckett University.
“Thank you! You’ve been absolutely brilliant – extremely well organised and met all of our deadlines without any prompting.” – Helen Beardsley, Senior Producer at English National Opera following ON’s residency at London Coliseum.
“I can recommend Daniel as a natural fit to any team and a hard worker. He’s very enthusiastic and will turn his hand to anything” – Nathan Angus, Managing Director, Wildfire Experience Agency (Demons Wheelers etc.)
“…thank you so much for your brilliant work at Leeds Festival, you hit the ground running then followed this with a week of professional and level headed liaison, all whilst working within a very busy and fast paced Event Control environment. We were endlessly impressed…” – Mark Hatchard, Managing Director, Hotbox Events.
I’m a qualified COVID-19 Safety Advisor, certified by Screen Skills and the WHO.
I am experienced in delivering online experiences across multiple platforms, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex and SpotMe.
I can also play 8 different musical instruments, and have the ability to read musical scores - ideal for page-turning at classical concerts.