Graduate - Roxana Axinte
Creative professional recently graduated with BA degree in Events Management and equipped with related practicum in event planning, organisation and coordination involving venue search, proposal development, social media strategies formulation, marketing campaigns development, social media management and outreach tactics customisation.
● Demonstrated expertise in digital marketing, marketing campaign planning/execution, project management, issue resolution, cross-functional collaborations, requirements analysis, networking, prospecting and workshop arrangement.
● Multicultural, equipped with strong work ethic and outstanding customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills complemented by ability to accomplish multiple tasks in challenging environment for attaining corporate goals.
● Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills combined with ability to build and strengthen long-term professional relationships. Trilingual communicator in Romanian (fluent), English (fluent) and French (beginner).
Derby Theatre, Derby, UK (Sept 2019 – Present)
Customer Service Assistant
Answer customer complaints and queries in prompt and professional manner. Engage with customers to identify requirements and needs. Track and monitor customer satisfaction levels while formulating suitable methods to improve customer satisfaction. Check tickets and guide people inside auditorium as well as supervise auditorium during theatre plays. Perform float counts and cashed up at end of day.
● Demonstrated ability to switch between wide range of tasks when required.
Buxton Opera House, Buxton, UK (Oct 2018 - Aug 2019)
Deliver first line of support for elderly volunteers on various issues, while assisting audience members in several tasks. Supervised bar operations during theatre shows. Collected and secured takings in line with financial control procedures.
● Trusted to contribute in all activities related to opera.
● Achieved recognition due to passion for arts industry which won opportunity to be trained on multiple fronts.
Buxton Cinema, Buxton, UK (Nov 2017 - Aug 2019)
Lead Bar Staff
Utilise Electronic Point of Sales on busy shows while tending the bar. Troubleshot any issue that occur on till system. Sold cinema tickets, snacks and drinks. Rendered support to the Duty Manager by performing tasks as requested. Collected, deposited and secured takings as per financial control procedures.
● Earned promotion from bar assistant to lead bar staff due to executional performance under pressure, timely resolution of customer complaints and efficient work behind bar.
Buxton International Festival (Jun 2019 - Jul 2019)
Festival Runner | Festival Event Assistant
Set up and packed gazebo tent at end of each day. Tended outside bar and prepared interval drinks while ensuring cleanliness in outside area. Engaged with customers in diplomatic and professional manner.
● Won Lead Runner position mostly due to outstanding customer skills and ability to tackle various situations.
HotchPotch Events Ltd., Buxton, UK (Apr 2018 - Jul 2018)
Event Management Intern
Identified appropriate venues for events. Assisted in developing marketing campaigns and social media strategies. Drafted compelling and precise sponsorship proposals. Contacted potential sponsors via calls and emails.
● Recognised due to excellent written communication skills.
● Requested to begin liaising with several sponsors from London, Manchester, Dublin and Edinburgh.
Cărtureşti, Bucharest, RO (Aug 2016 - Sep 2017)
Ensured seamless flow of day-to-day bookshop transactions, while using EPOS system in efficient manner. Designed eye-catching book displays to increase store traffic. Undertake accurate selling of bookshop merchandise. Provided customers with recommendations as per defined criteria/genre. Assisted customers with location of merchandise. Maintained stock display in alphabetical order for ensuring accessibility.
● Awarded as best employee in customer relations and earned monthly bonuses; asked to serve in more venues.
F.G.C. Activ, Bucharest, RO (Nov 2015 - Jan 2016)
Conducted competitive research analysis to identify and communicate insights related to latest trends. Authored marketing materials that targeted current and prospective customers. Assisted marketing team by executing administrative tasks.
Stage Door Keeper, Buxton Opera House, Buxton, UK (Jan 2018 - Aug 2019)
Event Planner (online event), University of Derby (Oct 2020 - Dec 2020)
Event Coordinator, University of Derby, Buxton, UK (Oct 2019 - Mar 2020)
Events Volunteer, Buxton and District Lions Club (Nov 2017)
Events Volunteer, TEDx Manchester (Feb 2019)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Events Management
University of Derby ▪ Derby, UK ▪ (2017-2021) | Expected Grade 2:1
Dissertation: “The Event Designer’s Guide to Creating a Memorable Art Event” (1:1)
Communication, Journalism and Public Relations
University of Journalism ▪ Bucharest, RO ▪ (2015 - 2017)
Dementia Friend | Dementia Friends (Sep 2020)
Introduction to Human- Centered Design | Acumen Academy & IDEO.org (Aug 2020)
QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) | Wayahead Training Ltd (May 2021-May 2024) QN0190874