Graduate - Ellie Williams
Hardworking, creative and passionate Events Management Graduate. 5+ years’ experience in customer service, and experience working and volunteering on events in a variety of roles. Passionate in festivals, celebrations, travel and tourism. Looking for further work and volunteer experience and connections in the events industry.
Interests: event management, digital event marketing, creative design, social media.
MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY (2018-2021)
Events Management: first class honours
Modules including elements of marketing, finance, law, event operations, creative design, HR.
ST JOHN RIGBY SIXTH FORM COLLEGE (2016-2018)
Psychology A-Level (A*) English Language A-Level (A)
ST JOHN FISHER HIGH SCHOOL (2011-2016)
10 GCSEs A*-C inc. Maths (A), English (A) and Science (A*)
MERCHANDISE EVENT STAFF
MANCHESTER AO ARENA (2020 - Current)
- Working in a live-event setting, experiencing the set-up and take-down of
a variety of events.
- Meeting a new and unique audience profile with each event type.
- Selling merchandise to attendees pre, during and post event.
SALES ASSISTANT (2021 - 2021)
NEW LOOK ARNDALE
- Serving customers, engaging with shoppers, providing excellent customer
- Attending to customer queries.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT (2020 - 2021)
TESCO BURNAGE SUPERSTORE
- Serving customers with an excellent customer service.
- Collecting orders at a fast pace.
- Adhering to and enforcing COVID-safe regulations
EVENT PROMOTER (2020 - 2021)
RIFF RAFF EVENTS
- Promoting Manchester’s biggest student events on social media.
- Selling event tickets, including Parklife tickets and nightclub entry tickets
EVENT AND NIGHTCLUB HOSTESS (Summer 2020)
REFLEX NIGHTCLUB, MALIA, GREECE
- Working in a busy and lively nightclub setting on the main tourist strip in Malia.
- Creating a lively atmosphere for guests, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Selling shots and promoting the club.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT(2017 - 2020)
- Attending to customer queries and complaints.
- Serving customers in a fast-paced and busy retail setting.
PIZZA CHEF (2016 - 2017)
- Preparing food orders for customers.
- Maintaining the cleanliness / health and safety of the store
PARKRUN 5K RUNNING EVENTS (2014 - Present)
- Assisting with the pre-event safety briefings.
- Assisting with the set-up and take-down of the event course, as well as directing runners
ONCE UPON A SMILE CHARITY BALL (2019)
- Working in a live-event setting, helping with the set-up and take-down of the
- Greeting guests and answering attendee queries.
UNIFY EVENTS (2019 - 2020)
CHARITY EVENT ORGANISER
- Organising a charity event for a client, Teenage Cancer Trust, as part of
university degree course.
- Maintaining social media accounts, as well as a responsibility for all creative design, digital marketing and ticket sales
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Attending music festivals and events in the UK and overseas.
- Spending the summer working abroad, in the youth party travel industry.
- Participating in long distance running sporting events.
- Travelling to new countries and cities, while enjoying and learning about their culture and language.